Monday, February 7, 2011

Off to a GREAT start!

OK! I am doing it. I am Dirt Bike Mom.

My boys started riding dirt bikes last Christmas (2009) and love it! My middle one wants to be a professional rider when he grows up. So, we have gone and gotten all into this dirt bike thing.

Today, I decided to take a BIG jump and register the domain www.dirtbikemom.com with GoDaddy.com. I had it all done and went in to customize my page while the site is under construction. As I was looking around, I noticed that I had registered the site as a .biz rather than .com! So, first rattle out of the box, and I screw it up. Nice Job Mom!

I am very excited about this adventure and where it might take me and my family! I am certain that it will be smooth sailing from here forward. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment